Wednesday 4 April 2012

Make Money With Zeek Rewards

Let me introduce myself my name is Don Pinder, 38 years old from the United Kingdom..

I guess the reason why your at my blog is either your looking for more information about Zeek or looking for a genuine online business.

I had heard such alot about Zeek Rewards, but before I joined the program I did hours of research on google, youtube and various forums and truthfully I found very little in the way in negativity towards the program.

The next step was to join the program, but who do you sign up with ? Do you sign up with a professional net-worker or a relative newbie. I pondered this decision for such a long time. If I sign up with a professional, I doubt very much they will have time to answer questions and support me, help me grow my business when I was ready to do so.

If I sign up with a newbie maybe they wouldn't have the experience or knowledge to assist me either.
 
My personal sponsor Jeff is a fantastic guy from the USA. He lives approximately 20 mins drive from Zeek Head Quarters, and has visited and spoken to MD's within the organisation, which when joining a new opportunity puts any doubts or fears you had to rest. Jeff is so knowledgeable about the business and making a comfortable living just from Zeek. It is Zeeks Policy that members can not discuss or make claims of earnings, so I don’t know his weekly /  monthly revenue (wink)
  
My promise to you, is that if I sponsor you into this business, you join Zeek via me, I will help and support you every step of the way. I will help you develop your business if you so desire to do so. If you are happy and making money I am too.

 What to expect after you join Zeek from me is a welcome email with my contact details. When starting any new business it can be a daunting prospect when not sure what to do, how to do tasks that once shown are simple. Zeek is an easy business to run once shown the basics. I will even talk you through the sign up page if you would like me too.
I will give you my personal email, my Skype account user name and mobile number. If there should be something I am not sure of which I am sure there will be, I will not just give you a top of the head answer, I find out the answer to your question that way we both learn something new.

If you are new to online business opportunities you are lucky you've come to my blog to find out more about Zeek. If you've been looking around buying online marketing products from the so called guru's ( clickbank ) time after time only to have been disappointed and wasted $1000's in the process like I have, again you have found the only opportunity I have actually made some revenue from. I wish I came across an opportunity like Zeek 5 years ago.

Zeek Rewards is a fantastic program, it is so simple to run and inexpensive to get started or even FREE but I wouldn't recommend joining as a FREE member Silver membership is really the lowest level I would recommend, as at this level you qualify for the daily profit share rewards program.

If you are looking for a get rich quick scheme, and want to make $10.000s over night this is not for you. I do not believe there is such a thing as a get rich quick scheme, as with all affiliate products it is in your list, your personal email list of people that know and trust what have to offer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment